segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009

"your heart has hardened" II

"The Garden
Mirah

Oh oh I really wanted that thing
I just want to sing
I love you baby
Won't you bring
All the flowers you
Find out in the garden
Don't tell me the truth
That your heart has hardened

But you don't want me anymore
How can it be
Look what you've done to me"

"Never Again
Kelly Clarkson

(...)
Does it hurt to know I'll never be there?
Bet it sucks see my face everywhere.
It was you who chose to end it like you did.
I was the last to know
You knew exactly what you would do
Don't say you simply lost your way
She may believe you
But I never will
Never again

(...)
But when your day comes,
And he's through with you.
And he'll be through with you.
You'll die together but alone."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário